Travertine pavers are excellent materials you can consider if you want to upgrade your outdoor areas. Their versatility makes them perfect for any application, such as driveways, walkways, pool decks, patios, and balconies. They come with an elegance and sophistication unmatched by any other paving material, and once installed, they can add more value to your property. Travertine pavers are durable and can easily outlive other paving materials like brick and concrete, so you can count on your installations to last for generations. Here are some ideas on using travertine paver in your home:
- Swimming pool – Use travertine pavers to build an incredibly stunning and functional pool deck that is perfect for relaxing. Suppliers of premium grade travertine pavers in the US carry pool copings that are made from the same material, too. You can create a seamless and consistent look for your pool area. The non-slip surface of travertine will make your pool safer and less prone to accidents, too.
- Patio – Wood patios will need to be replaced, usually after two decades. Travertine pavers are durable and can easily stand up to high foot traffic and extreme temperatures or weather conditions. Hence, you can count on your travertine patio to remain elegant and pleasant for many years to come.
- Walkways – Travertine pavers are a great material for building safe and elegant walkways. Tumbled edge and chiseled edge pavers prevent slipping and falling when the ground is wet, thus, minimizing the chances of accidents on your property.
- Balconies – You can make your balcony more suitable for entertaining guests or relaxing with travertine. Consider mixing and matching two or more types of travertine pavers to create a bespoke and bold look.
- Driveways – Travertine pavers will make your driveway more elegant. A travertine driveway will make your house stand out from the others in your neighborhood, too.